Searching...
Friday 7 June 2013

Craziness

Hiding below the surface of reality Have found refugee in the hands of fantasy Illusion is what lies ahead Stimulating my crazy head The clock tic tacs as the time passes away All I can think is you in my memory In my soul you’ve been engraved, deep within And keep you there, odd things between Can’t seem to touch with my grasp I can’t longer hold on with my clasp It is strange you’re not so far It is shows that you really are Cool exterior is my false façade Like a pompous admiration is what I hide Can’t stop to think of you everyday It turns out I am already in disarray Your voice is like a gentle whisper Your thoughts always made me wonder Your smile if the curable answer To all these things that makes me whimper I am embrace with invisibility I have this unnoticed agility Invaded by hollowness Torn asunder thoughts, its craziness-BY rodaina A.shamcii

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!