Searching...
Saturday 13 July 2013

forgotten

In the beginning we had a rule.
Only one rule.
Easy, right?
We are more important than a guy.

But not today.
Not this time.
You've broken the rule.
The one rule.

At first it was ok.
We talked about everything.
I told you my secrets.
You told me yours.

Next came the mistrust.
You told him.
You told him everything.
But that's ok, right?

Then came the abandonment.
Every weekend was with him.
Every night was with him.
Is that still right?

Finally came the cut off.
I'm ignored.
I'm alone.
But he's special, I get it.

I was always there.
I laughed through the good.
I helped through the bad.
I was your rock.

But he's there now, right?
As long as your happy, right?
Everything's fine, right?
We'll get over this, right?

No.

I'm alone and scared.
You're happy and loved.
But when you look at history,
You're alone after you're loved.

Will he always be there?
Will he love you forever?
Will he laugh at the good?
Will he cry at the bad?

We were sisters.
Now I barely recognize you.
I look back, and miss you.
Do you even remember me?

Or am I forgotten..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!